Well too much grass and too much unknown things in it made the belt fail today. Some remains from a tree got onto the driving mechanism on the mover and caused the severe failure. New belt(s) ordered. Took two this time!!
During the extended Swedish weekend, from thursday to sunday, I tried the grass cutter ( 36″ Mower). After some problems with the threading of the beld (some parts stuck) I went out for a ride. As the place is new to me, some surprises were found in the grass. Two remains of a fence (entrance??), various piles of soil, one water post, pieces of wood, etc, all which I run into! The blades were poor already from the beginning. When I have made this first round, I will shift to some brand new ones. Also found at LawnMowerPros.com. Here are some pictures from todays work.
Well, after the first try-outs to get it started, but without success. If I added some gas in the air intake it roared beautifullt! After removing the carburator, that didn´t work at all, completely clogged and rusty inside, I decided to get a new one instead of trying to repair it.
Internet is wonderful and I found a spare part in the US at LawnMowerPros.com. I ordered it and after a few week it arrived. The Swedish customs wanted 400 SEK.
I forgot to mention, but I also found a spare part catalog in the US – very useful.